Yesterday Hubby had the time to do the test before my next checkup. It was a relief on my part because this test is long overdue. Amidst the hot temperature, we brave ourselves to travel from Cavite to The Fort. It's a relief that there are shuttle/vans near our residence that travels along SLEX then C-5 then Ortigas. Those shuttle will drop you off to Market Market. After the drop off, we walk our way to St. Luke's Medical Center Global City. Looking back, we should've taken a cab from the mall going to the hospital.
You're probably wondering why we have to go to St. Luke's when there are other hospitals within Cavite/ Alabang/Las Pinas. Well, my OB highly recommends to do the test in CARMI (Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine and Infertility) as she is after the results that are more accurate and detailed.
Anyways, upon entering the Medical Arts Building in SLGMC we went straight to CARMI . It's located near the Pharmacy which is after the elevator lobby on the ground floor.
|Once you see the Pharmacy, turn left and you will see this hall going to CARMI|
CARMI (Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine and Infertility) offers fully integrated, comprehensive fertility services. CARMI has opened its doors as the newest fertility center in the country, but promises to exceed all expectations because of its:
- State-of-the-art diagnostic, medical, and surgical equipment many of which are not available in the other local fertility centers;
- Progressive team of medical experts among whom have the highest documented pregnancy rates per transfer locally which are at par with those abroad;
- Being the only hospital-based ART (Assisted Reproductive Technologies) facility in the country, assuring maximum patient safety and convenience with easy access to other clinical specialties on demand;
- Compassionate, fully Filipino clinical, scientific, and support staff who provide personalized, individualized care;
- Affordable rates which are the lowest in the country, significantly lower than those in Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia and the US; and very comparable with the rates in Taiwan, Thailand and Vietnam.
My OB which is Dra. Angela Aguilar is one of the physicians that specializes in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility.
|Office Hours and Physician's Schedules|
There you go, a sneak peek of St. Luke's Medical Center's CARMI. I was hesitant at first if I have to blog about this but then again, I'm sharing a useful info for those couples who are having a hard time conceiving like us. Before, we don't have this kind of facility in the Philippines but now that it is here, we might as well share it and spread the word.
Center for Advanced Reproductive Medicine and Infertility (CARMI)
St. Luke's Medical Center - Global City
Ground Floor, Medical Arts Building
St. Luke's Medical Center-Global City
32nd St. Bonifacio Global City
Taguig City, Metro Manila 1112 Philippines
Telephone No. (632) 789-7700 ext. 2111
E-mail Address: email@example.com