|St. Thomas More Academy in Pag-asa Molino|
|actual school ground|
We were given a stub where my sister is given a stub, a proof that she's ready good to go for enrollment. We have to wait for her report card though and accomplished other requirements on the list in order to do that. Furthermore, we are also considering another school so for the time being will take our time to decide.
Here's some useful information about the school, should you be interested to consider them for your child, cousins, nieces. nephews, etc.
* Entrance test is required to be admitted.
* Schedule of Entrance Test (Mon-Fri from 8:30am-4:30pm and Sat from 8:30am-11:30am)
- Testing Fee of Php 200
- STMA Application Form (you can get this from their Accounting Dept)
- Original Report Card (Form 138)
- NSO Birth Certificate
- Photocopy of Baptismal Certificate
- Good Moral Certificate (Highschool only)
- 2 pcs. 1X1 IP Picture
SY 3013-2014 Tuition Fees
|Cash and Semestral Payment|
|Quarterly and Monthly Payment|
|St. Thomas More Academy's Best Features|
|For more inquiries please contact:|
Mrs. Grace C. delos Trinos (Preschool and Grade School Dept.)
Mrs. Mary Anne C. delos Santos (High School Dept.)
Mrs. Jasmin Y. del Moral (Annex Mary Homes Subd.)