I'm not a big fan of the color pink. I find it way too girly for my taste but that doesn't stop me from trying out some of Etude House's products.
My first and last purchase (for the time being) was last August and my total bill reached Php 1,010.00. Of course I didn't tell this piece of information to my husband as he wouldn't understand on what it's like to be a woman (he doesn't like the idea of me putting makeup on my face so I'm sure he will never get it at all).
After paying, the cashier handed me an application form and told me that I am eligible to get a free Pink Membership Card. Automatically you will get this card once you had a single receipt worth Php 500.00.
As a Pink Membership Card Holder, here are the things you need to know:
Terms and Conditions
* Open to all (no age limit)
* Fill out the application form at any of the Etude House outlet.
* Get a FREE Pink Membership Card with a single receipt worth Php 500.
* Customers shall claim the Pink Membership Card where they applied (you can get the card immediately after submitting the filled out form).
* Pink Membership Card shall NOT be replaced when lost. All rebates earned in the lost card shall be considered forfeited. The member shall re-apply for a new card and begin anew.
* The company will not be held responsible for the lost cards and fraudulent use of the card.
* Present your Pink Membership Card to the cashier upon payment. No card, no rebate.
* To earn any rebate points, a customer must make a purchase of at least Php 100 in a single receipt.
* Purchase values will be rounded off to the nearest peso amount.
* No earning of rebate if Membership/ Rebate System is unavailable (this sucks!).
* Cardholders get 2% rebate for a minimum purchase of Php100.
For example: for every Php 1,000 purchased, you get Php 20 rebate which you can use on your next purchase.
* Pink Membership Card is valid for 3 years (thank goodness!).
* Rebates earned by a cardholder who do not renew will be forfeited.
* Cardholders that have no purchase for 1 year period will be cancelled and earned rebates will be forfeited (I still have 10 months to make a purchase again...hehehe).
For some, Etude House seems like a cosmetic shop for teenagers or young adults due to the color and the princess-like feel but their products can be used by all. Sandara Park is on her mid-twenties but she was made the endorser of this brand (is it obvious that I'm justifying my purchases?). If you love cosmetics, it doesn't hurt to try them :)
- ► 2013 (113)
- ► 2012 (65)
- ▼ October 2011 (7)
- ► 2010 (122)
- ► 2009 (677)
My Online Finds
- All About Tagaytay
- All Recipes
- Antons's Blog - Our Awesome Planet
- Art is Me
- Arts Cow
- Buhay sa Korea
- Click the City - Manila
- Digi Free
- Digiscrap Depot - Digiscrapping Freebies
- Ethan's Store
- Fashion Pulis
- Fertility Friend
- Free Digital Scrapbooking
- Girltalk Forum
- Haute Affair by Maggie Wilson-Consunji
- Hope This Helps
- Hope This Helps You
- Ian and Chell Tan
- Just Like Ours (David and Queen)
- Karen's Kitchen
- Market Manila
- Micro Tutorials
- My Other Blog
- Nestle Club
- Our Multiply Site
- Our Wedding Website
- Patty Laurel
- People Magazine
- Philippines Entertainment Portal
- Photobook Philippines
- Photos by Ging Lorenzo
- Picture Books
- Pinay Mommy
- Pinoy Food Blog
- Real Living Magazine's Blog
- San Miguel Great Food Club
- Scrapping Moms
- The Birght Spot
- The Boutique Hotel Tagaytay
- Weddings At Work - Filipino Wedding Resources
- Wordless Wednesday