Finally we have our own quality time! Since hubby and I are both busy with our respective work and the household chores that we need to attend to at home, it's a breather for both of us to just spend a Sunday afternoon in the newly opened Toccare Spa.
I availed the CashCashPinoy promo last February which is the Romantic Valentine's Day Couples Package at Toccare Spa worth Php 1,650. This is good for 2 persons.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Inclusive on this package are:
1. A Welcome Foot Ritual - a 20-minute foot soaking and pressure point treatment. This is in preparation for that oh-so-wonderful body treatment! The foot ritual actually relaxes the body by using warm water and aromatic bath salts while applying pressure on specific points of your feet.
2. A 60-minute massage with choice of Dry (Shiatsu) or Oil (Swedish or Classic) Massage; your choice of Massage Oil Preference (Either Romance or Sensual Massage Oil)
3. Unlimited Use of the Wet Area consisting of the steam, sauna, experience shower, Jacuzzi, shower etc...
4. A selection of delicious and filling dinner sets from the upscale and luxurious Granvia Café with a choice of several mouthwatering menus:
- Set 1: Parmesan Crusted Fish Fillet served with Penne Al Pesto. Pasta served with Corn and Sausage Chowder Soup
- Set 2: Buffalo Chicken Lollipop with Linguine Pasta tossed in Garlic Olive Oil served with Corn and Sausage Chowder Soup
- Set C: Grilled Pork Belly with Java Rice, Soup
- Set D: Squid in Coconut Milk with Pandan Rice and Soup
Last but not least, refreshing Complimentary Drinks with your choice of Green Tea or Lemon.
We paid extra Php 500 (Php 250 per head) in order to use the Couple's room. I will make a separate entry for our Toccare Spa experience :)