Monday, March 31, 2008
Will post the pictures here soon once the apartment is A-OK... so stay tune =P
Friday, March 28, 2008
"No way!" replied the 4th wife and she walked away without another word. Her answer cut like a sharp knife right into his heart.
"No!" replied the 3rd wife. "Life is too good! When you die, I'm going to remarry!" His heart sank and turned cold.
"I'm sorry, I can't help you out this time!" replied the 2nd wife. "At the very most, I can only send you to your grave." Her answer came like a bolt of thunder and the King was devastated.
Our 3rd wife is our possessions, status and wealth. When we die, it will all go to others.
Our 2nd wife is our family and friends. No matter how much they have been there for us, the furthest they can stay by us is up to the grave.
And our 1st wife is our Soul, often neglected in pursuit of wealth, power and pleasures of the ego.
So cultivate, strengthen and cherish it now! It is your greatest gift to offer the world. Let it Shine!
Cheers to my blog and many more months and (hopefully) years to come!
So, dear blog...be patient...hehehe.
Here’s how it works:
1. Go to http://www.photobucket.com/
2. Type in your answer to the question in the “search” box.
3. Use only the first page.
4. Insert the picture into your Blogno words - just express your answers through the pictures!!
4) What is your Favorite Movie?
5) What kind of pet do you have?
7) Where do you work?
8) What do you look like?
9) What do you drive?
10) What did you do last night?
11) What is your Favorite TV Show?
13) What are you doing today?
14) What is your name?
15) What is your favorite candy?
Thursday, March 27, 2008
On my previous blog entry, I introduced MYLOT which is a paid forum site that is legit and it really does pay (haven't got my payment yet since I needed a total of $10 to redeem my money). Don't worry I will let you know once I have my first payment from this website just to prove that it's for REAL.
However, they don't offer as much as paid blogging sites do (you will need to wait for a few more months for a $10 payout on my case since I'm not participating in the discussion everyday).
Apart from MyLot, there is another paid forum site which genuinely pays and proven by other bloggers that are my contacts in My Blog Log.
It has the same obejctive as MyLot which you'll get paid for every post on the discussion board and for referrals. However, there are selected topic/category on the boards that don't pay.
It's a blogger's discretion if he/she will try paid these forum sites or not.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
2. Anything pierced?
3. What was the last thing you ate?
Burger Cheese Combo from KFC (lunch meal ko)
4. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Why?
Blue since that's my fave color
5. What is the best advice ever given to you?
You cannot please everybody.
6. What sport do you hate the most?
Golf... I find it boring...hehehe
7. Have you ever been broken hearted?
8. Do you wish on stars?
9. Are you a daredevil?
Every once in awhile
10. Do you like to walk in the rain?
Good thing our housekeeper already cooked our meal for dinner so I wolf down my meal in about 5-10 mins. Hehehehe.
After that hubby and I went outside to look for a cab then we started putting our stuff in the trunk and on the backseat, then off we go to Makati.
On the apartment, we just put our things in the cabinet then measure the floor area of the living room, kitchen and bedroom.
This coming weekend, we will drop by the apartment to clean it up and hopefully put vinyl tiles on the floor. We decided that it's better to use vinyl tiles versus linoleum since linoleum wear and tear easily.
Hectic Weekend coming our way!
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Hubby called me a couple of hours ago and informed me that he finally called his aunt and told her that we are moving on our own apartment. I nervously asked him the reaction of his aunt and he said that it was OK with her. She even asked hubby if the place is safe.
Whew! What a relief! We can move out without worrying or having any bad feelings with his aunt. Hubby even told his brother the same thing that we are moving out and his okay with it as well. Yey!
So, this is it! Were on our OWN now. Another change(s) in our lives and it's only the first quarter of 2008.
More surprises and excitement (?) coming our way in the coming months. I BET!
I'm not sure what are the things that he will bring but most of them are our wedding gifts that we haven't use yet. We still need to buy a linoleum to replace the old one that was on the apartment but we need to measure first the floor area.
Aside from that, we need to buy essential stuffs that we need for our new "home". We're going to take it one item at a time so this means practicing my skills in budgeting the money.
This will be the "real deal" for both of us to learn how to cope up with each other and to be responsible and mature in every possible ways to work as a team in starting our own family. I know we can make it... I'm positive of it
Monday, March 24, 2008
Life is hard... because we see the obstacles, not the goals.
Life is painful... because we see the tears, not the smiles.
People are rejected... because we see their faults, not their deeds.
People are weak... because we see their failures, not their success.
It is the way we look at things that makes this world worthwile to live in, not plainly on our judgement.
If you were to suggest summer venues in the Philippines, what 3 get-away trips would you recommend?
- If I have the moolah, I will definitely go to Amanpulo (sigh! kelan pa kaya yun?)
- Cebu-Bohol trip (be a tourist in your own country...love your own)
- Boracay (mukhang di matutuloy ito for this year)
I actually have a lot of places in mind that I want to visit...
I arrived at Quirino Memorial Hospital in Project 4 at 11:30am. Ryan and Laine were there taking turns to check CK in ICU. I can tell from the look on their face the weary and lack of sleep. Lalaine accompanied me to the Pediatric ICU. We need to put on a robe and a slipper before we could come close to the baby. CK was sleeping peacefully and every once in awhile he was smiling. I bet that his guardian angel was playing with him at that time. There's no trace at all that he was sick. Good thing that they removed his detrox already. Hopefully, CK will fully recovered in a matter of a week or two before they can release him.
I stayed with them until 4:30pm since I have nothing to do at home. I chatted with them and catch up that was happening in our lives. Laine told me the cause of CK's Meningitis. It was his Pneumonia before that they thought was cured and gone. It went up to his brain and caused Meningitis. I have a strong gut feeling that this was the Pneumococcal Disease that is reportedly to affect children in Asia. She told me that most of the children in the Pediatric Ward had Pneumonia.
Sunday, March 23, 2008
It's not that big compared to the house that we are staying now but it's good for the two of us. Also the rent is cheap considering it's in Makati...hehehe. Aside from that, the landlady assures the safety of the place since the apartment is within their family compound.
I have mixed emotions about moving on our own - excited and nervous at the same time.
But before we could actually move to our "own place", we have to tell the news to his aunt. We have to come up with a good reason and explain it well. I wonder how will she handle it...
Wednesday, March 19, 2008
I bet they will behave so well and give you the most innocent look they could muster =P
- At around 4am this morning, I'm having abdominal cramps. I thought that I will not be able to go to work.
- I have a minor headache due to lack of sleeping hours.
- I'm still waiting for my period....my abdomen feels heavy.
- I came here at the office around 7:45 am and so far I haven't accomplished anything except checking my personal emails and my blog...hehehe
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
I told hubby that we should move out either next month, May or in June. Even if it's a 1BR space as long as were together and I can move freely and do the things that I want. I also want us both to be independent and to work as a team in establishing our family (that includes learning household chores).
Right now, the search is on. Our target place is in Makati that is near to LRT station so hubby won't have a hard time commuting to work.
These are one of the few changes that will happen to us for 2008.
With last Sunday's observation of Palm Sunday, it quietly signifies the beginning of the Lenten Season. Catholics and Christians all over the world take time out to observe Christ's passion for a week year after year.
Here in our country, every individual has his own way of observing the Holy Week. Some attend reatreats for spiritual healing and renewal. Some visit churches, also called Visita Iglesia, to experience what Christ went through by praying the Way of the Cross. For some individuals, the Lenten Season may mean a time to relax by going on out-of-town trips with family and friends. It could also mean parties and merry-making for some who feel this is their only chance to enjoy the fruits of their labor.
Jesus by Rosemary Buffoni
Given the respect and understanding that we all have our free will to choose how we spend the Holy Week, our coffee break begins with this thought in mind:
Is your Lenten Season
a time for reflection
or a time for relaxation?
Monday, March 17, 2008
In the 8 facts about yourself, you share 8 things that your readers don’t know about you. Then at the end you tag at least 8 other bloggers to keep the fun going. Here are the rules.
* Each blogger must post these rules first.
* Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
* At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
* Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
1. Apols and I are sister-in laws. His hubby and my hubby are brothers.
2. I have a habit of biting my nails (yeah, I know it's kinda childish and gross somehow)
3. My original plan to get married is in the year of 2008. Well, naging 2007 na kasi naaawa na ako kay hubby kakahintay eh...but I have no regrets of doing it.
4. I shoulder my brother's school tuition fee. He will graduate from grade school this April. I have to get ready for highschool na.
5. I looked like a college student...ahahahaha!
6. Hubby and I met online thru GP chat (Surprised?!)
7. There are times that I feel like I'm hubby's older sister even if his 3 years older than me.
8. Hubby and I wish to have a fraternal twins (boy and girl). I'm not sure if it will be possible since twins doesn't run in our families.
*Add your name after mine.
Juliana Pinay Wahm
Roselle’s Sweet Escape
Life In The Blogger Lane
Berryblitz - Berry Blog
The Working Mom
Me, Myself and I
I'm tagging Avee, FunkieMommy, Vangie, Lutchi, Joey, MEC, Yvelle and Thea.
The only plan that I have so far is for Thursday, I will visit CK (the baby of Ryan and Laine) who was diagnosed with Meningitis. I feel bad that I was not able to do it for the last 2 Saturdays. Baka magtampo si Ryan. Para pa namang babae yun, matampuhin lalo na kapag close friend nya. So I have to get myself to that hospital. Even if I have to be alone, I must see their family. Also, I really wanted to see him (Ryan). I missed his crazy antics during our CL days. We shared the same sentiments with regards to family matters...hehehe.
Friday, Saturday and Sunday... No ideas on what to do on these days. Normally, I spent the Holy Week at my Lola's house when I'm still single. Haaay... Ano kaya ang pwede kong gawin???
Friday, March 14, 2008
For Saturday, I have a plan to visit the baby of my dear friends Ryan and Laine. The baby was diagnosed having a meningitis and he had to stay in the ICU for 3 weeks. I'm hoping and praying that the baby will be okay, it's unfortunate to find out that at a young age the baby have to be confined. His just 3 months old. After visiting the baby I might go to the gym. It actually depends if I have a spare time to workout....I really hope I do.
On Sunday, no plans to go out (yet) since me and hubby will be busy watching the Pacquiao-Marquez rematch. This means no traffic in Metro area...hehehehe! It's amazing on how Pacman can make the Filipino people stay at their homes. It's like celebrating Good Friday
Thursday, March 13, 2008
That's right folks! I'm excited to wait for there One Peso Seat Sale promo only to find out that it will never materialized. Instead, they offer 688 pesos airfare from Manila to Caticlan all year round starting March 28, 2008.
- ► 2013 (53)
- ► 2012 (65)
- ► 2011 (147)
- ► 2010 (122)
- ► 2009 (677)
- Tiring but Fruitful
- The Four (4) Wives
- Happy 2 Months Old
- Photoblog It!
- World Almanac Test
- C L I C K
- ABCs of ME
- Snagged from Apols
- GO Signal
- Little by Little
- Coffee Break Ver 1.2
- Breaking the News
- Happy Easter
- Heartfelt Gratitude
- The Heat is On
- Girls Night Out Permission Form
- Boys Night Out Permission Slip
- Not in the Mood
- Apartment Hunt
- Coffee Break Ver. 1.1
- 8 Facts About Myself
- Pacquiao and Marquez: Part 3?
- Plans for Holy Week
- Step Up 2 (The Streets)
- Dancing Low???
- Weekend Agenda
- NO 1 Peso Seat Sale from Manila to Caticlan
- Preps for a Birthday
- 10 Things Why I Love Hubby
- Silent Killer: Nightmare (Bangungot)
- How Much is Your Blog Worth?
- Diner Dash
- Links Around the World
- As We Grow Up, We Learn That...
- Hubby and Wifey Q & As
- Sunday Date with Hubby
- Rules of Four
- Self CPR
- Friendship Chain
- Paid Forum Sites
- Crash Course on Blogging?
- Patience is a Virtue
- Philippine Airlines Palakbayan Packages (April 200...
- Anxiously Waiting
- Literally Sick
- Forever Friends
- What's in a Name?
- Permission to Date My Daughter
- Linky Love
- ▼ March 2008 (57)
My Online Finds
- All About Tagaytay
- All Recipes
- Antons's Blog - Our Awesome Planet
- Art is Me
- Arts Cow
- Buhay sa Korea
- Click the City - Manila
- Digi Free
- Digiscrap Depot - Digiscrapping Freebies
- Ethan's Store
- Fashion Pulis
- Fertility Friend
- Free Digital Scrapbooking
- Girltalk Forum
- Haute Affair by Maggie Wilson-Consunji
- Hope This Helps
- Hope This Helps You
- Ian and Chell Tan
- Just Like Ours (David and Queen)
- Karen's Kitchen
- Market Manila
- Micro Tutorials
- My Other Blog
- Nestle Club
- Our Multiply Site
- Our Wedding Website
- Patty Laurel
- People Magazine
- Philippines Entertainment Portal
- Photobook Philippines
- Photos by Ging Lorenzo
- Picture Books
- Pinay Mommy
- Pinoy Food Blog
- Real Living Magazine's Blog
- San Miguel Great Food Club
- Scrapping Moms
- The Birght Spot
- The Boutique Hotel Tagaytay
- Weddings At Work - Filipino Wedding Resources
- Wordless Wednesday